Monday, May 20, 2013

The End

Hello my wonderful readers, unfortunately, this will be the conclusion of my blog. I really want to thank you guys for reading, and for your thoughtful and encouraging comments and feedback. I have really enjoyed writing about this topic, and I have learned so many new things from my research. This blog has allowed me to grow as a writer, as well as a reader, I have learned some new recipes (and have improved my previously disastrous skills in the kitchen).  Over the period of this blog, I have definitely become healthier and have overall, have adopted a healthier lifestyle by including these little tips and tricks in my daily life.


I hope you all have enjoyed and learned from this blog as much as I have. It has been great fun for me, and I hope you have or will incorporate these tips and tricks into your daily life. 

Although this is my last and final post, this does not mean I’m going to stop using these tips and tricks! Also, I will forever continue to research, and have the desire to learn new things about health. I am always looking for ways to better myself through health and fitness, so I am not worried that I’ll discontinue this. I am constantly and compulsively looking up the benefits and effects of everything I do and eat!

As this not the end of my research or desire to find new ways to incorporate easy tricks for better health, I hope it is not the end for you either! I encourage you to continue to strive to become a healthier version of you. There are always new things you can do to better your health.

To make it easier for you, this is a list of my favorite / go-to websites and blogs. I learn a lot and get much of my information and inspiration from these sites:


If you ever have any questions about any of my posts or questions in general, you can still leave me a comment, and I will definitely respond!

Thank you, again, for reading my blog.

Stay healthy- eat clean, exercise regularly, and remember…everything in moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment